Thursday 16 August 2012


So now that I’ve spoken about where I have been; I'm going to write about where I want to go .

I spent three years of my childhood in Darwin and through that grew a connection to Indonesia. It also would like to go there because a) I learnt Indonesian at high school and have been dreaming of going there since year seven to use my skills and see some of the amazing things the only Indonesian culture has, in person.

I really want to see more of the Mediterranean part of Europe such as Greece, Spain and Italy. These places interest me because each of them is original and the way some of the older of less tourist driven cities is very, very pretty.   Recently my parents travelled (without me :’( ) to that part of that world, and would tell me, when they called, just how much I would love it there  which made super jealous cause I was still stuck at school.


I’m not sure where else I would like to go but im sure that when I come up with a few more places they will be equally exciting and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment